Our Guest on this episode is our great friend Simon McNamara.
We cover a lot of different topics on this podcast. We hope you enjoy this episode as much as we enjoyed recording it and talking to Simon!
Episode # 005:
– How Simon got started trading Futures professionally?
– What was his lifestyle when he was trading Future: He used to wake up at 4:30 AM and was at this desk at 5 AM each day!
– Is a CFA ® mandatory for someone looking getting into trading?
– Did he consider doing an MBA instead of CFA considering he studied Micro Biology at university?
– What the first day on the job looks like?
– What kind of training he got when he was only starting out?
– His point of views on career opportunities for CFA ® candidates?
– Why you should get into playing Chess in order to get better in Finance?
– and much more…
As mentioned in this podcast, you can contact Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not done so already, we invite you to sign up to our newsletter below and stay connected with our community on a weekly basis.
Finally, we also invite you to sign up to our weekly NEWSLETTER and stay up to date with our community. We are here to help you pass the CFA ® exam faster and smarter, so don’t forget to sign up below
Miguel & Mykola