Welcome to another episode of Financial Analyst Warrior Podcast!
This week we are super excited to talk to our very good friend and professional financial planner Yusudan Ren.
We cover a lot of important material on this podcast that we know you will find relevant:
– How did Ren got started in the Financial Planning?
– What is the typical success rate for young financial planners in the industry?
– What does it take to succeed in financial planning industry? Is it for everyone?
– Is it required to have a CFA charter? Would an MBA lead to a better performance?
– How to get new clients? Ren shared his actual speech when cold calling new clients!
– Why having a financial plan is curtail in order to meet your personal goals in life?
– The importance of a sound retirement planning and the benefits of starting saving sooner than later?
– Much more….
As mentioned in this podcast, you can contact Ren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not done so already, we invite you to sign up to our newsletter below and stay connected with our community on a weekly basis.
We invite you to visit our store and if you haven’t done so, make sure to grab your copy of our latest CFA ® Level 1 STARTER KIT.
Finally, we also invite you to sign up to our weekly NEWSLETTER and stay up to date with our community. We are here to help you pass the CFA ® exam faster and smarter, so don’t forget to sign up below
Miguel & Mykola